About this course
Rebels at Work 101
In this eight-week online class, learn how to be a more effective rebel at work, creating change that provides real value.
You'll learn how to:
- Appreciate your rebel strengths.
- Master the organizational landscape to know how to introduce and communicate change.
- Identify people who will try to stop you.
- Focus on possibilities, not problems.
- Disagree without being disagreeable.
- Find time to recharge.
- Communicate what's at stake.
- Know when to walk away.
You'll also get to share and learn from your classmates and two veteran rebels at work -- Lois Kelly and Carmen Medina -- in this private, online learning community. We stress the community part, especially. This is a place and time to explore, learn, ask, wonder, test, challenge and focus on what's possible.
The world needs rebels at work now more than ever. Come learn how to succeed and make a difference.