...Register Now »
This 8-week programme will give a detailed overview of all the different aspects of diet and lifestyle that need to be addressed in order to maximise healing potential with cancer. The theory and practical information provided will allow you to pick out the tools that are right for your unique situation so that you can walk the path of your personal healing journey with confidence.
Liz Butler has been a Nutritional Therapist for over 17 years and has specialised in cancer support throughout that time. She worked for a number of leading UK cancer charities before founding Body Soul Nutrition; an organisation that provides diet and lifestyle support to those with cancer. Liz has lectured on nutrition and cancer at several colleges and contributed to scientific papers and books on the same subject.
About this Course
This 8-week programme will give you:
- Insights into the healing power of nutrition, detoxification, movement, relaxation, energy rebalancing and emotional exploration
- A set of practical tools allowing you to implement positive lifestyle changes in order to optimise healing and maximise treatment effects
- An appreciation of your body's wisdom and techniques that will allow you to use this inherent intelligence to guide your recovery
- The confidence to take charge and become the director of your unique journey of recovery and healing
- A sense of wellbeing and calm as you realise the abundant resources and options that are available to you
- 8 X 90 minute video presentations (12 hours in total)
- Educational materials providing theory and practical tips
- Bonus videos and articles
- Home practices to deepen learning between presentations
- Membership to online discussion group for expert and peer support
- Access to programme updates on an ongoing basis