About this Course
(For resources, articles and freebies, VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT https://www.fashionillustrationtribe.com)
Are you eager to change the way you look at things, try new tools and approaches,
explore, discover, and express yourself in art and fashion???
Did you always think you “couldn’t draw” but knew that you wanted to?
Would that bring you a n amazing sense of confidence and satisfaction?
Is it something you always dreamed of?
Do you look at art or other creators and artists and feel a deep desire and knowing
that you could bring incredible images to life if you had guidance and support?
That’s why I’ve created this course..
I only recently stumbled upon fashion illustration apps myself,
so I can just imagine what you are feeling when you think about how to get started.
We love the expression of fashion illustration,
but if we create a sketch and we don't like the face, then ....we don't like the whole sketch!
This course is for beginners to advanced lovers of fashion and design.
Let's find and bring out your voice and your skills in art and fashion.
The more you work with faces, the more you’ll want to work with faces.
It just gets deeper and more expressive all the time.
When you focus on faces in this course--
You'll find you get better and better and more comfortable,
as the concepts settle into your mind and body, and the approach settles into your heart.
in these apps, you’ll explore markers, pencils, watercolors, textured and colored papers, chalks and crayons, colored pencils, acrylics, brush pens, paintbrushes, fineline pens, textures and more. ......
IN THIS COURSE:
Let's focus on how to build:
so you can create impressionistic or realistic fashion illustrations.
GET THESE IPAD/ TABLET drawing techniques:
- learn my 3 favorite digital painting apps ( I researched so many and tested them!!!) for fashion illustration
- explore the tools that most apps have in common
- learn the strengths and weaknesses of each app from experience
- learn the special capabilities in each app
- discover your favorite apps for fashion illustration
- discover your favorite tools and develop your style
- access a totally portable, totally extensive pro art kit
- markers, watercolors, acrylics, inks, airbrush, pencils, fineline pens , collage tools, and more
- watermarking and branding
- social sharing
LEARN THE FASHION ILLUSTRATION TRIBE WAY:
- on your schedule
- pace yourself the way that feels right
- Lifetime access
IN THIS COURSE,
Let's use the face as a vehicle to also explore some great simple yet elegant, w o n d e r f u l drawing apps that you can use right in your iPad, Android, tablet, or iPad mini. They're cheap, elegant and versatile and I used them to create the images you see on this page.
Receive 4 content rich modules, each with an hour of video, demonstrations, and exercises- your signup gives you lifetime access to your course materials and community!