About this Course
MARDI GRAS BOGO OFFER thru FEB 16 MIDNIGHT EST: get FACES COURSE in 2-payment Plan and get my EVENINGWEAR sketching and design course OR my MODEL DRAWING drawing/ art course absolutely free, both with lifetime access.
You decide which way you want to customize your experience!!
Make sure you email Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org to choose your bonus 1) model magic model drawing course or 2) eveningwear sketching and design/ illustration course.
Are you eager to change the way you look at things, try new tools and approaches, explore, discover, and express yourself in art and fashion???
Did you always think you “couldn’t draw” but knew that you wanted to? Would that bring you a n amazing sense of confidence and satisfaction? Is it something you always dreamed of? Do you look at art or other creators and artists and feel a deep desire and knowing that you could bring incredible images to life if you had guidance and support?
That’s why I’ve created this coached courses. To make SURE that you make strides and have guidance over the bumps from someone who KNOWS what you are capable of. I guarantee your results and your transformation and delight are my GOAL. That is exactly why I created these courses. I wanted to create a space and framework to guide and guarantee that students who come to work with me get experiences and discoveries that truly lead to self-knowledge and development of you r own style and realization of your own voice.
Hi I'm Laura Volpintesta!- a 20 years freelance fashion designer/ illustrator and Parsons Fashion Faculty in NYC and online. I also teach at Craftsy.com and am the author of The Language of Fashion Design.
Get free tutorials and articles, plus free fashion design sketching gifts for subscribers, at FashionIllustrationTRIBE.com.
Also check out the MODEL DRAWING COACHING / COURSE . these two programs work very well in tandem or one at a time. https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/22549/about
I know how much you love fashion and fashion art, because you're here, and I'm one of those people too.
WHEN YOU LOVE FASHION but think you "can't draw" or "aren't creative", it's a struggle. But I KNOW that those are only BELIEFS and not TRUTHS.
The truth is, you love fashion because it's IN YOU and you are called and attracted to develop these skills and have these amazing experiences learning art and design!
I KNOW WHAT A STRUGGLE it can be to get faces "right".
We love the expression of fashion illustration, but if we create a sketch and we don't like the face, then ....we don't like the whole sketch!
This course is for beginners to advanced lovers of fashion and design.
Let's find and bring out your voice and your skills in art and fashion.
The more you work with faces, the more you’ll want to wor k with faces. It just gets deeper and more expressive all the time.
When you focus on faces in this course-- I suggest giving yourself AT LEAST a week for each lesson and practice, if not a month or more...
You'll find you get better and better and more comfortable, as the concepts settle into your mind and body, and the approach settles into your heart.
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL...
- You'll make connections with the private coaching community group,
- You'll get guidance from me to guarantee that you move through the material and get deeper into the tools and skills, even when you feel stuck. There are many reasons why you may get stuck from technical to emotional and we can work through any of these in an encouraging, liberating environment.
- You'll be able to ask anything, any time.
- You can share your work and discuss , feeling the group grow together
- Learn new apps and resources
- Renew your motivation and commitment to your own vision and desire to create beauty or other expression from deep inside and bring it OUT onto paper.
and you'll learn 3 + new drawing and painting apps for your IPAD or TABLET-
that's like getting a comprehensive set of art supplies for just $15 dollars or so (each delicious, elegant, versatile, well-designed digital painting app costs $5).
That means markers, pencils, watercolors, textured and colored papers, chalks and crayons, colored pencils, acrylics, brush pens, paintbrushes, fineline pens, textures and more. ......
I'm also the Author of the Language of Fashion Design: 26 Principles Fashion Designers Should Know and co-author of the Fashion Design Reference and Specification Manual. I'm a Craftsy instructor (see my Designing with Fashion Flats class) , body positive and ethical fashion advocate, encourager, motivator, "cheerleader", teacher!,
SCROLL DOWN to get all of the info about ABOUT FACES online course,
IN THIS COACHED COURSE:
We'll break down what goes into expressing face, head, hair and features....
they deserve some time and attention just for themselves!
They carry so much expression, tell a story, and have a lot of building blocks that come together.
Let's focus on how to build:
so you can create impressionistic or realistic fashion illustrations.
GET THESE IPAD/ TABLET drawing techniques:
- learn my 3 favorite digital painting apps ( I researched so many and tested them!!!) for fashion illustration
- explore the tools that most apps have in common
- learn the strengths and weaknesses of each app from experience
- learn the special capabilities in each app
- discover your favorite apps for fashion illustration
- discover your favorite tools and develop your style
- access a totally portable, totally extensive pro art kit
- markers, watercolors, acrylics, inks, airbrush, pencils, fineline pens , collage tools, and more
- watermarking and branding
- social sharing
LEARN THE FASHION ILLUSTRATION TRIBE WAY:
- on your schedule
- pace yourself the way that feels right
- connect with private cozy group
- share , ask questions, give and get feeback
- positive creatives only
- exploration and discovery encouraged always
- humor and joy, vibrant creativity
- develop your own unique style by trying new things, making your own choices
- get feedback and accountability when you need it to move ahead
- get help over stumbling-blocks from an experienced Fashion Professor and friend :0)
IN THIS COURSE,
Let's use the face as a vehicle to also explore some great simple yet elegant, w o n d e r f u l drawing apps that you can use right in your iPad or iPad mini. They're cheap, elegant and versatile and I used them to create the images you see on this page.
I can't wait to guide you through four weeks of videos exercises, lessons and projects that will tap you into your creative expression and give you valuable experience and insights.
Signup today with the button at the top LEFT of this screen. Registration cart only opens a few times a year, so take advantage while the doors are open.
Receive 4 content rich modules, each with an hour of video, demonstrations, and exercises- your signup gives you lifetime access to your course materials and community!
I look forward to meeting you!
If you don't sign up, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE your feedback. PLease let me know your thoughts about the course so we can serve you better!