About this course
This course is now a Self Study course. Once you enroll you can download all the course content and work at your own pace. This class does not include instructor critiques however you are encouraged to share your work on the DAA Community site.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Painter 2016 or Greater
Students will learn how to create Sumi-e style paintings using digital watercolors and selections.
What is a Chop?
Learn how to create your signature chop
Students will develop a landscape in the traditional Sumi-e style of painting
Students will learn about the different styles and techniques of Sumi-e flower painting
Students will learn how to paint expressive style animals using various ink brushes
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
1. Each session includes high-resolution images, textures, and other surprises that can be downloaded. You are free to use these resources personally or commercially.
2.. Digital Art Academy believes being able to communicate directly with your instructor is foundational to your growth; therefore, you will find exceptional, personalized interaction with your instructor each month.
Class Overview -What Will I Receive For Joining This Course?
- Me! I am here for you during the entire course! Should you have any questions I am more than happy to help you on your digital journey.
- Image Resource files. High-quality reference images for your use in class and additional bonus! content.
- High-Quality Video that you can download or stream on your computer.
Who Is This Course For?
- People who love to paint with Corel Painter!
- Digital Artists
- Art enthusiasts
Thank you for enrolling in Digital Art Academy (DAA)!
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to these terms for personal or professional use:
- This license extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be sub-licensed, resold, transferred or redistributed in any manner.
- Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be resold, shared, loaned or redistributed on its own or used in a product offered for sale where the item can be extracted. Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be used to create derivative action, presets, brushes, digital textures, images you offer for sale.
- You may not redistribute or post any DAA course to the internet for any reason.
- You are, however, welcome to use resources in this course in the creation of your art that you offer for sale, your client work - personal and professional.
All items are copyright of and by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy (DAA).
The copyright in this website Digital Art Academy (DAA) and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website)is owned by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy. The content of this course is not to be distributed without the express written consent of the owner.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Karen Bonaker -please use the contact form available on the website.
Enforcement of copyright- Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.