About this Course
This course will introduce you to some of my painting secrets that I would love to share with you! Students will learn how to create Sumi-e style paintings using digital watercolors and selections.
- A working copy of Corel(r) Painter™ 2016 or greater is required. Remember that you can download a 30-day trial version of the software to use for this class.
- A Wacom Pen Tablet & Stylus- Using a Mouse is not the optimal tool for digital painting
- A system capable of running Corel(r) Painter™ 2016 or greater
- 4 GB of Ram or better Note: For optimum performance, your system should have 8GB of Ram or better
- Some course include live webinar sessions, to participate a headset with microphone is suggested but not mandatory
- What is a Chop
- Learn how to create your signature chop
- Students will develop a landscape in the traditional Sumi-e style of painting
- Students will learn about the different styles and techniques of Sumi-e flower painting
- Students will learn how to paint expressive style animals using various ink brushes
CLASS OVERVIEW -WHAT WILL I RECEIVE FOR JOINING THIS COURSE?
- Me! I am here for you during the entire course! Should you have any questions I am more than happy to help you on your digital journey.
- Image Resource files. High quality reference images for your use in class.
- Custom Brushes
- Hours of high quality video which you may download or stream at any time.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- People who love to paint with Corel Painter!
- Digital Artists
- Art enthusiasts
Thank you for in enrolling in Digital Art Academy (DAA)!
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to these terms for personal or professional use:
- This license extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be sub-licensed, resold, transferred or redistributed in any manner.
- Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be resold, shared, loaned or redistributed on its own or used in a product offered for sale where the item can be extracted. Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be used to create derivative action, presets, brushes, digital textures, images you offer for sale.
- You may not redistribute or post any DAA course to the internet for any reason.
- You are, however, welcome to use resources in this course in the creation of your art that you offer for sale, your client work - personal and professional.
All items are copyright of and by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy (DAA).
The copyright in this website Digital Art Academy (DAA) and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy. Content of this course is not to be distributed without express written consent of the owner.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Karen Bonaker - please use contact form available on the website.
Enforcement of copyright - Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.