...Register Now »
Welcome to this very special class where I will share with you some of my favorite painting techniques! Discover my loose signature style and how I create the effect of Impasto without using thick Impasto brushes. You will immerse yourself in painting beautiful flowers and discover a loose and expressive painting style. Paint what you love! There are no rules in terms of subject matter. As you start discover and apply some of these techniques your work will take on a very traditional appeal.
Welcome! I look forward to watching you grow as a Digital Artist and most importantly I am here for you during the entire course to help and guide you. Credits: Certified Painter Educator Corel Elite Painter Master Corel Painter Beta Team Corel Painter Advisory Council Founder Digital Art Academy
About this Course
This course will introduce you to some of my painting secretes that I would love to share with you! Students will learn to apply Impasto effects without the use of Impasto brushes to create beautiful floral images. The secret lies in the utilization of the Effects menu and in particular the "Apply Surface Texture" option.
A working copy of Corel(r) Painter™ 2016 or greater is required. Remember that you can download a 30-day trial version of the software to use for this class.
A Wacom Pen Tablet & Stylus- Using a Mouse is not the optimal tool for digital painting
A system capable of running Corel(r) Painter™ 2016 or greater
4 GB of Ram or better Note: For optimum performance, your system should have 8 GB of Ram or better
- Introduction-What Is Impasto
- Workspace and Brushes
- Creating The Underpainting
- Adding Impasto Effect
Class Overview -What Will I Receive For Joining This Course?
Me! I am here for you during the entire course! Should you have any questions I am more than happy to help you on your digital journey.
Image Resource files. High quality reference images for your use in class.
Hours of high quality video which you may download or stream at any time.
Who Is This Course For?
People who love to paint with Corel Painter!
Thank you for enrolling in Digital Art Academy (DAA)!
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to these terms for personal or professional use:
- This license extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be sub-licensed, resold,transferred or redistributed in any manner.
- Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be resold, shared, loaned or redistributed on its own or used in a product offered for sale where the item can be extracted. Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be used to create derivative action, presets, brushes, digital textures,images you offer for sale.
- You may not redistribute or post any DAA course to the internet for any reason.
- You are, however,welcome to use resources in this course in the creation of your art that you offer for sale, your client work - personal and professional.
All item sare copyright of and by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy (DAA).
The copyright in this website Digital Art Academy (DAA) and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images,music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website)is owned by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy. Content of this course isnot to be distributed without express written consent of the owner.
You may request permissionto use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Karen Bonaker -please use contact form available on the website.
Enforcement of copyright- Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.