About this Course
We get it...most bands don't have the budget to hire an agency to do their digital marketing, or even to keep up with the constantly changing rules and best practices. With that in mind, we created this course to give you the tools you need to do it yourself on a musician-friendly budget. Taught by a veteran of thousands of Facebook campaigns for tours and album releases. Stop wasting money on the boost button and learn how to do Facebook advertising the right way.
Version 2.0 Updated for 2017 including several artist-friendly updates that Facebook recently rolled out.
- Tour Marketing
- Album release Marketing
- Effective Targeting Strategies
- How to Install and Use The Facebook Pixel
- The Two Most Valuable Targets You're Not Using
- Amplifying Your PR
- Why You're Probably Doing Video Ads Wrong
- Budgeting Best Practices
- Creating and Using "Dark Posts"
- Anatomy of an Effective Ad
- Introduction to Facebook Power Editor
- Reporting and Key Metrics
- Key Tools For Facebook Advertisers
- Live Streaming Best Practices
- Interactive Q&A and Ad Critiques
What is included:
Instant access to 12 Video modules including step by step walkthroughs of each strategy. Content is available 24/7 so you can learn on your own schedule.
Course downloads, including a printable "Image Size Cheatsheet" with the dimensions for ad types that musicians use the most.
Links to all tools referenced in the lessons.
Interactive Q&A and Ad Critiques.
We host the course on the Ruzuku platform to provide a seamless learning experience.