About this course
Is this year going to be your most focused, satisfying productive year yet?
For some of us, the New Year brings excitement, new beginnings and joy. For others, we may have had a rough previous year or we simply don’t connect with the expected joviality of this season. And that’s completely okay. You are where you are.
Regardless, this can be a time to re-calibrate.
- What’s working in your work and life?
- What’s not so well?
- Where do you want to be by this time next year?
And I’m not talking New Year’s Resolutions! (Although if they work for you, that’s awesome...I’ll get a lesson from you sometime!) I’m talking about a consistent focus all year long on our commitment to realizing what we want, need and can achieve in work and life.
What’s possible then?
So I have an idea for you...
- What if this year you leveraged what is working and your strengths ALL year long?
- What if you kept your goals front and centre and progressing?
- What if you were able to celebrate your momentum?
This is the plan behind a new virtual program (virtual so it’s accessible to anyone, anywhere, anytime no matter how busy life is!)
52 Weeks of Greatness: Satisfaction, Clarity & Direction in Work and Life!
Glad you asked!
- 52 self-paced virtual modules that will take you under 1 hour to complete
- Worksheets, tools and resources you can continue to reuse
- Monthly 1-hour group coaching calls (that are recorded if you miss them)
- 2 one-on-one private coaching calls with me (to use any time during the year)
- Inspirational video messages and podcasts from thought leaders and inspirational speakers
- Access to a private and vibrant Facebook community
- Book and video recommendations with brief summaries
- Ideas for how to apply the modules to your workplace, staff, coworkers & customers
How do I know if it’s for me?
- You’ve got a dream so juicy you’re ready to figure out how to make it a reality
- You want to reconnect with your zest
- You want more Greatness tools and resources to bring to your work and family
- You want to jump out of bed in the morning (like this cool young lady)
- You are ready to set and execute goals to completion
- You need to decide what’s next for you
- You’re ready to start owning your strengths (and say “see ya negative inner critic!”)
- You want financial freedom
- You’re ready to accelerate your 5-year plan!
I hope you will join us...it`s going to be quite a ride!!!