...Register Now »
Paint along with me! Karen Bonaker Painter Master Elite, as I take you through the steps of creating "Winter Solstice". This course begins, January 18th, 2017 I believe that with practice and guidance, anyone can paint and discover their hidden gifts.
Karen’s feeling is that everyone has the ability to draw and paint, we just need to learn how to develop our own gifts, and Digital Art Academy is the venue to achieve that goal. Karen is a veteran of online training and an instructor at Digital Art Academy . Karen looks forward to helping you explore the world of digital painting; it has been a wonderful journey for her! Credits: Corel Elite Painter Master Corel Painter Beta Team Corel Painter Advisory Council Founder Digital Art Academy
About this Course
Paint along with me as I show you how to create "Winter Solstice" using Painter 2017. We are going to paint in the style of acrylic or oils... the subject Winter Solstice
You will use a limited palette of colors in this tutorial as well as very few brushes and the effect is beautiful! You will learn to paint a landscape that will make you smile! This class is a digital painting class which does not include any cloning.
You will learn to paint with digital media! and be proud of your finished work! This session includes a Live Paint Along session as well!
What Will I Learn:
- Basic concept of perspective-Live Session
- When and why should I include different values and gradient plains in my painting
- How to use your new brushes effectively, you don't need lots of brushes to have a fundamental impact on your painting.
- When to use texture, and when not to.
Students will learn how to create the background with stars and a moon.
Painting the clouds and trees
Students will follow along as I show you how to paint clouds and trees. You will finish by adding your final details.
Class Overview -What Will I Receive For Joining This Course?
Me! I am here for you during the entire course! Should you have any questions I am more than happy to help you on your digital journey.
- Custom Brushes
- Hours of high quality video which you may download or stream at any time.
- Live Session. This course will include a live session webinar which will be recorded for you.
- Me! I am here for you all the way through the lesson. If you have a question, I will answer it for you!
Who Is This Course For?
- People who love to paint with Corel Painter!
- Digital Artists
- Art enthusiasts or Traditional Artists that want to learn to paint digitally.
Thank you for enrolling in Digital Art Academy (DAA)!
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to these terms for personal or professional use:
- This license extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be sub-licensed, resold,transferred or redistributed in any manner.
- Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be resold, shared, loaned or redistributed on its own or used in a product offered for sale where the item can be extracted. Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be used to create derivative action, presets, brushes, digital textures,images you offer for sale.
- You may not redistribute or post any DAA courses or Brushes to the internet for any reason.
- You are, however,welcome to use resources in this course in the creation of your art that you offer for sale, your client work - personal and professional.
All items are copyright of and by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy (DAA).
The copyright in this website Digital Art Academy (DAA) and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images,music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website)is owned by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy. Content of this course is not to be distributed without express written consent of the owner.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Karen Bonaker -please use contact form available on the website.
Enforcement of copyright- Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.