About this course
This course is now a Self Study course. Once you enroll you can download all the course content and work at your own pace. This class does not include instructor critiques however you are encouraged to share your work on the DAA Community site.
Paint along with me as I show you how to create "Winter Solstice" using Painter 2017 or greater. You are going to paint in the style of acrylic or oils... the subject Winter Solstice.
You will use a limited palette of colors in this tutorial as well as very few brushes and the effect is beautiful! You will learn to paint a landscape that will make you smile! This class is a digital painting class which does not include any cloning.
You will learn to paint with digital media! and be proud of your finished work!
- The basic concept of perspective-Live Session
- When and why should I include different values and gradient plains in my painting
- How to use your new brushes effectively, you don't need lots of brushes to have a fundamental impact on your painting.
- When to use texture, and when not to.
Students will learn how to create a background with stars and a moon, then students will follow along as I show you how to paint clouds and trees. You will finish by adding your final details.
Class Overview -What Will I Receive For Joining This Course?
Me! I am here for you during the entire course! Should you have any questions I am more than happy to help you on your digital journey.
- Custom Brushes
- Hours of high-quality video which you may download or stream at any time.
- Live Session. This course will include a live session webinar which will be recorded for you.
- Me! I am here for you all the way through the lesson. If you have a question, I will answer it for you!
Who Is This Course For?
- People who love to paint with Corel Painter!
- Digital Artists
- Art enthusiasts or Traditional Artists that want to learn to paint digitally.
Thank you for enrolling in the Digital Art Academy (DAA)!
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to these terms for personal or professional use:
- This license extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be sub-licensed, resold, transferred or redistributed in any manner.
- Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be resold, shared, loaned or redistributed on its own or used in a product offered for sale where the item can be extracted. Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be used to create derivative action, presets, brushes, digital textures, images you offer for sale.
- You may not redistribute or post any DAA courses or Brushes to the internet for any reason.
- You are, however, welcome to use resources in this course in the creation of your art that you offer for sale, your client work - personal and professional.
All items are copyright of and by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy (DAA).
The copyright in this website Digital Art Academy (DAA) and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website)is owned by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy. The content of this course is not to be distributed without express written consent of the owner.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Karen Bonaker -please use the contact form available on the website.
Enforcement of copyright- Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.