About this Course
In this course, we'll consider center in it's myriad expressions in our lives. We'll review meaningful and practical methods for re-centering, and discover which ones work for us. Our community of learning will provide mutual support.
We will consider the following categories of Centering:
- Mental: our mind, thoughts, beliefs, and stories about ourselves and the world.
- Emotional: our authentic expression, sharing and management of our feelings and emotions.
- Physical: our sensations, health, diet and exercise practices. Our body image and satisfaction. Our sexuality.
- Energetic: the aliveness and movement of energy in our bodies.
- Spiritual/Values: Our spiritual awareness and/or our values, purpose and sense of meaning.
This course will offer a 90 minute call each week on Mondays at 4 pm PT. Each week there will be a lesson to support your learning in the category of centering we are addressing.
We will have an opportunity to interact with each other via the course classroom and on the weekly phone call.
By the end of the course, we will have practiced centering and re-centering in each major category, and will have an opportunity to make a plan to increase our feeling of centeredness throughout our daily lives.