About this Course
In this course, we'll consider center in it's myriad expressions in our lives. We'll review meaningful and practical methods for re-centering, and discover which ones work for us. Our community of learning will provide mutual support.
We will consider the following categories of Centering:
- Mental: our mind, thoughts, beliefs, and stories about ourselves and the world.
- Emotional: our authentic expression, sharing and management of our feelings and emotions.
- Physical: our sensations, health, diet and exercise practices. Our body image and satisfaction. Our sexuality.
- Energetic: the aliveness and movement of energy in our bodies.
- Spiritual/Values: Our spiritual awareness and/or our values, purpose and sense of meaning.
By the end of the course, we will have practiced centering and re-centering in each major category, and will have an opportunity to make a plan to increase our feeling of centeredness throughout our daily lives.
The 2017 Self-paced Centered Self course provides you with audio, video, and email lessons that support your learning experience. Your comments will be visible to anyone else who signs up for the self-paced course in 2017, and their comments will be visible to you. You will receive email notifications, and can change your notification preferences to suit your needs. If you would prefer a private classroom as an alternative to the public comments, please contact me at email@example.com and I'll create a classroom just for you.
It's my commitment to respond to your comments, questions, and requests within 72 business hours. If I'm going to be on vacation during your course, I'll let you know and will catch up with your responses to the course when I return.