About this Course
Suminagashi The Painter Way!
This class will introduce you to Suminagashi the Painter Way! Students will learn to use Suminagashi brushes to create lovely images which are suitable for printing, framing and more! This class also includes a Live Webinar session where Karen will demonstrate many of the techniques and effects that are being used.
DO NOT ENROLL IN THIS CLASS IF YOUR ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN PAINTER CLUB 2017!
SUMINAGASHI THE PAINTER WAY
- A working copy of Corel(r) Painter™ 2017 or greater is required. Remember that you can download a 30-day trial version of the software to use for this class.
- A Wacom Pen Tablet & Stylus- Using a Mouse is not the optimal tool for digital painting
- A system capable of running Corel(r) Painter™ 2017 or greater
- 4 GB of Ram or better Note: For optimum performance, your system should have 8 GB of Ram or better
Introduction to the concept of Suminagashi painting using a digital format.
Your Course Resources
Karen will explain the resources and brushes that are to be used in this class.
Karen will demonstrate how to use several of the Effects used in her finished paintings.
Class Overview -What Will I Receive For Joining This Course?
Me! I am here for you during the entire course! Should you have any questions I am more than happy to help you on your digital journey.
Image Resource files. High quality reference images and textures for your use in class.
Hours of high quality video which you may download or stream at any time.
Who Is This Course For?
People who love to paint with Corel Painter!
Thank you for enrolling in Digital Art Academy (DAA)!
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to these terms for personal or professional use:
- This license extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be sub-licensed, resold,transferred or redistributed in any manner.
- Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be resold, shared, loaned or redistributed on its own or used in a product offered for sale where the item can be extracted. Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be used to create derivative action, presets, brushes, digital textures,images you offer for sale.
- You may not redistribute or post any DAA course to the internet for any reason.
- You are, however,welcome to use resources in this course in the creation of your art that you offer for sale, your client work - personal and professional.
All item sare copyright of and by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy (DAA).
The copyright in this website Digital Art Academy (DAA) and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images,music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website)is owned by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy. Content of this course isnot to be distributed without express written consent of the owner.
You may request permissionto use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Karen Bonaker -please use contact form available on the website.
Enforcement of copyright- Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.