About this Course
Registration on this page is closed but you can get the replay here.
During this 92 minute program recorded March 30, 2013 we discussed how Tantric practices and principles, including pleasure and desire, can enhance your life regardless of your spiritual beliefs (or lack of them).
This program is closed but you can get the replay here.
The featured guest speaker was Mark Fleming, Tantra Teacher and Erotic Educator. He has been exploring the healing connections between sex and spirit for over 20 years. As faculty for the Body Electric School, and in his own workshops, Mark teaches Tantra to individuals, couples and groups throughout the US and Canada.
During this program you'll learn
- What is Tantra anyway?
- The six primary principles of Tantra
- How working with Tantric principles and practices can cause transformation and empowerment
- How to find wellbeing through pleasure and desire
- How better sex is often little more than a delightful side effect of Tantric practice.
- Three physical practices that support emotional freedom and erotic fulfillment
- How you can use open-heartedness and conscious awareness for erotic fulfillment
This program is for you if you're a gay or bisexual man on a journey toward erotic fulfillment, remarkable relationship or solid self-confidence.
Sign Up Process
Click the Register Now button at the above left to purchase this program.
When you purchase, your payment will show as being made to Janus Wellness, LLC.
This program is hosted on the Ruzuku elearning platform.
When you sign up, you will be asked to create a user account and login which you will use for all programs and courses you purchase from the Male Healthy Touch Club.
To facilitate community and helpful forum discussion, we encourage (but do not require) you to create a short profile and include your name and upload a picture to your profile so you can connect with other men in a more meaningful way.. Your last name and photo is not required.
Sponsored by the Male Healthy Touch Club