About this Course
- Tired of repeating yourself, nagging and yelling?
- Struggling with setting and keeping boundaries?
- Feeling exasperated when your child does not respond to your words?
- Having parenting moments in which you just don't know what to do?
- Looking for better ways to respond?
- Do you sometimes feel lost when it comes to discipline?
- Would you like to laugh more?
- Do you spend time reading about discipline and parenting styles and wonder why they don't seem to work?
Kind and Loving, Warm and Gentle
Would you like to be kind and loving and firm all at the same time? A new paradigm for parenting has emerged over that shifts the focus from fixing the behavior to understanding child development, and understanding the role of the parent. If you are striving towards parenting from the heart, from a place that is kind and loving, warm and gentle, this is the class for you. We'll delve into the roots of attachment and your relationship with your child as the heart of parenting. We'll explore ways to deepen attachment, and work with the relationship as the foundation for parenting. We'll also explore practical ways of responding to challenging situations, as well as ways of eliminating many of the common parenting challenges by making simple changes in the home.
- Bringing your child along without resistance.
- Parenting as being yourself.
- Lightening up and feeling more creative.
- Knowing what to do in challenging situations, being present in the moment.
- A more harmonious flow to your day.
- Letting go of stress and guild.
- Helping your child grow peacefully and respectfully as a human being.
- Being clear and confident in your parenting.
Join me as we explore a gentle path to parenting based on the developmental needs of your child.
Love ~ the Heart of Discipline
June 5th to June 30th
Give yourself the gift of confidence in parenting and harmony in the home.
Free to Year Round members of Celebrate the Rhythm of Life
Included with Celebrate the Rhythm of Life in June $59 here