About this Course
The Yoga Can Help™ self-paced online course is for school and yoga teachers, parents and everyone who is looking for a fun, informative and engaging way to introduce yoga to children.
The purpose of the first few yoga classes is an invitation for children to fall in love with this helpful practice.
In this course, you will learn how to introduce yoga and its benefits to children. You will be able to demonstrate and teach the three core yoga practices, yoga poses, breathing and guided meditation.
Yoga can help children grow into adults who know how to self-manage and self-regulate and therefore are able to live a healthier, happier and successful life.
In this course you will learn:
- The scientific basis of why yoga is beneficial for children and how it can improve self-regulation and self-management.
- The Three A's of Well-Being Method and how to apply it to achieve changes and results in anything you do.
- How to introduce the three core yoga practices (movement, breathing, and meditation) to children.
- How to use a variety of tools, such as stories, metaphors, chants, games, and art & craft activities to make the yoga practice age-appropriate and child-friendly.
- How to integrate yoga practices into the school curriculum and children's daily schedules.
In this course you will receive:
- A course training video
- Two instructional videos
- Guided Meditation
- Eight Yoga Can Help practice cards
- Yoga Can Help chant poster
- Four Student's Workbook Activity pages
- Five ready-to-use lesson plans
- Self-Evaluation & Reflection Log
- YBC Practices Planning Tool
You will also receive a bonus E-book The 8 Most Popular Yoga Games!
What Is Going To Be Different After You Take The Yoga Can Help Course?
- After taking the Yoga Can Help online course, you will be ready to teach the first five children yoga classes to new students with ease and confidence.
- You will also have all the resources for your introductory kid's yoga classes.
- Your teaching will be animated, educational, full of examples and metaphors. Along with classic yoga practices, you will be using yoga-inspired activities such as reading books, arts & crafts and games to make your classes fun and age-appropriate.
- By applying what you've learned in the Yoga Can Help course, you will make yoga enjoyable, educational, and will help your students set a foundation for consistent, enthusiastic and life-long practice.
Your young students will love your classes, ask for more and won't want to leave!
This is what Brooke Beney, the Owner of Peaceful Panda Kids Yoga says about the course:
"In the first promotional community class I taught, I used the yoga sequence, breathing and the games that I learned in the Yoga Can Help course. The class was a huge success, and I had 9 kids signed up for my 8-week yoga program. Thank you, Irina, I learn from the best!"