About this Course
***NOTE: this is ala carte group of projects that is a part of Watercolor play and discover. Please do NOT sign up if you are in that class.
Have you ever wanted to try Gouache ?? It is similar to watercolor but it is opaque and reactivates with water. To me, working with gouache after you have had some watercolor experience will make more sense. I have tried gouache before but it was when I jumped directly from acrylic. I just didn't get it until I started working with watercolor. I would love if you joined me for this exploration into Gouache!
details about the class:
- Class begins September 1st, 2017 (self paced after that date)
- 4 lessons: macaroon stack, florals and flower baby, faces, and Butterfly Pixie
- lessons will post twice a week
- supply talk video putting together palette
- 5 videos in all, over 120 minutes of instruction and painting
- lifetime access
caran d'ache - neocolor ii's set of 10 or 15 will be great
- this sharpener to sharpen your neocolor ii's if you want....
pretty sharpened neocolor ii's!!
spray bottle - for wetting watercolors
strathmore mixed media art journal (or use any journal or watercolor paper that you have on hand)