About this Course
Do you have enough time for yourself? Are you at a crossroads in your life? Are you experiencing change or ready to make a change in your life? Are you setting goals but having a hard time achieving them? Do you have a hard time even setting goals or choosing a direction? Get together with like-minded women going through a similar transition to learn how to holistically rediscover you by recognizing strengths, overcoming barriers and designing the new best you. Areas of your life evaluated to support your plan will be Stress Mastery, Relationships, Finances, Work, Play, Health Care, Environment, Life Purpose, Self Esteem, Spirituality, Nutrition and Exercise. Change can be hard, but your future is waiting- its time to put you first. You will have deep self reflection, learn how to set realistic goals, set action plans, have positive attitudes, practice self care and define who you want to be. Take these tools with you each day throughout your life to life more freely and better tackle crossroads when they appear again. Change can be hard, but your future is waiting- its time to put you first.
Work with Emily Marquis, a Certified Life Coach & HR Consultant who has also personally been through many life changes and can relate.
There are many different crossroads that women face:
- Divorce/Ending Relationships
- Empty nester
- Health Changes
- Entering College or Graduation from School
- Re-entering the Workforce
- Care taking of elderly or disabled
- And just wanting to improve life in general!
This powerful workshop will has content meant to cover 7 weeks, however it is available to you on-demand at any time and can be done at your own pace. With the purchase you will receive the full course content, participation in group discussions/support, 1 hour of one-on-one coaching session with Emily via the phone or video, bi-weekly group conference calls (recorded if can't attend), instruction/education, tools, worksheets and personal coaching. By the end of the course, the goal is for you to have clarity in how you want your life to look, live more positively with intention, set goals, build on strengths, overcome challenges and take action.
Overview of what you will learn:
- Current evaluation of life
- Self reflection and connection
- How to celebrate strengths
- Recognizing and overcoming challenges
- Setting Intentions
- Setting realistic goals (and achieving them!)
- Creating and following through with action items towards goals
- Using time with intention
- Tuning In
- Mind/Body exercises, grounding and gratitude
What you receive:
- The entire course up front that you will have access to forever
- Participation in group discussions online with fellow women- forever
- Participation in bi-weekly calls-forever
- 1 hour of 1:1 individual coaching with Emily
- A positive perspective and direction on your life
- Connections with other women in the online course
-Option to pay in full or choose 2 payments of $125