About this Course
I'm happy to share an overview of Workload with you. Workload is a surprisingly complex topic, so please consider this video a starting point.
My online instructional platform (Ruzuku) requires you to 'register' for this free class.
Don't worry - entering your email address with Ruzuku won't put you on my mailing list. (If you'd like to join my mailing list and be notified when new resources go up, scroll to the bottom of my home page and sign up!)
I decided I want to have my free videos on a real instructional platform, with all of my content, rather than on YouTube. Sorry for the extra typing I'm requiring of you...
The benefits of doing it this way are that:
- You can view the video without interruptions
- You have easy access to the handouts & additional resources
- I have some idea of who these conversations are resonating with
This overview is a starting point in a vital conversation about health-promoting work. What the 'solutions' look like will vary for each work system and individual, over time.
If you're interested in going further, consider taking one of my courses:
- Be Aware: The Research Behind Leadership & Management
- Be Healthy: Designing Rejuvenation into Work
- Be Change: Healthy Organization Change
Take good care,