About this Course
Join me as we create a girl with acrylic paints from start to finish on an 8x8 board. This workshop is on demand meaning all the materials are ready for you as soon as you sign up. I have created a handy step-by-step PDF and accompanying video of the how I paint noses and lips. There is about an hours worth of real time content. The girl from start to finish is 45 minutes and the nose and lips videos are about 15 minutes.
We will add symbol work, talk about hairstyles (and how to give "hair cuts") and enjoy the process of painting a girl. I hope you can join me. Supplies and details are below:
- open access meaning you receive immediate access to all content in this workshop as soon as you sign up.
- 3 videos (Penelope start to finish broken into 4 part videos, 1 lip video, 1 nose video)
- lip and nose focus videos (includes step-by-step downloadable PDF)
- start to finish Penelope painting on 8x8 board
- lifetime access
brush set - or 1/4" square brush
charcoal - any compressed thick charcoal or charcoal pencil
caran d'ache B Technalo - or stabilo graphite
**these colors can be substituted (use similar colors to what you have on hand)
- ceramcoat sea foam, hydrangea pink --->>found in craft stores like hobby lobby or michaels
- americana: buttermilk --->>found in craft stores like hobby lobby or michaels
scratch paper or journal for lip and nose studies practice