About this Course
This self-paced eCourse is now live and in session! Sign up now to get immediate access!
Don’t know how to paint or draw? No worries because no experience is required! Don’t consider yourself “artistic” or “creative”? I am a professional artist (with over 12 years of teaching experience) and I specialize in teaching beginners and those who don’t see themselves as creative . I am very good at coaxing out your inner artist and nurturing your creative spirit.
Have fun exploring your creativity in an encouraging and relaxing environment with me as your guide. I’ll be taking you step by step through the painting process in an easy to follow format, but you get to choose your colors, explore your creative side, and express your individual style. No “cookie cutter” paintings here!
This is a fun acrylic painting class where in just a few short hours, you will create a beautiful finished painting that you will be proud show to your friends and family! You wont be able to wait to hang it in your home!
- Surface to paint on (watercolor paper or acrylic paper 140lb. or thicker, stretched canvas, artist panel, or canvas panel)
- 3-4 colors of acrylic paint (favorite colors or to match your home color palette), plus black & white
- 4-5 various paint brushes (1 small round or liner, 1 medium round, 1 medium flat, 1 large flat or wash)
- spray bottle filled with water
- paper towels
- container of water for washing out brushes