About this Course
S'cool Moves: Minute Moves Course
S'cool Moves Courses
The three-part series features an in-depth look at the three S'cool Moves Intervention Strategies: Minute Moves, Focus Moves, and Power Up! Moves.
Enjoy learning S'cool Moves theory, principles, routines, and interventions in this fun and enlightening course.
The three sessions were designed to build upon one another and are best taken in order, but you can take courses out of order if one course appeals to you more than others.
EACH SESSION offers 15 hours of instruction broken into short, easy to digest lessons. (A total of 45 hours of credit for the full series.)
PLUS lots of downloadable materials and discounts on S'cool Moves products.
What do our course attendees say?
"Eager to start using S'cool Moves right away!"
"Learned so much and can't wait to share it."
"Wow, so many great resources."
"So entertaining. The videos are engaging and fun, not dull like most courses I've taken."
"I really know how to help my struggling learners now and am using these techniques on my own children."
Units or Continuing Education Hours Available! (details further below)
This course covers Minute Moves theory and activities:
- Apply best practice strategies to improve collaboration
- Support diverse learners in a variety of settings using a RTI/MTSS
- Learn ten Minute Moves Routines
- Meld brain research into therapy-based practice
- Create sensory supportive classrooms
This course covers Focus Moves theory and activities:
- Teach essential skills for academic stamina
- Apply the neurodevelopmental model to student learning
- “All hands on deck” collaboration for access for all
- Learn evidence based transitions and brain breaks
- Design interventions using the Dynamic Five Systems Approach
POWER UP! MOVES
This course covers Power Up! Moves theory and activities:
- Design engaging small group stations
- Address rapid naming skill deficits
- Address dyslexia kaleidoscope student needs
- Integrate with any program and align with standards
- Improve literacy through the Dynamic Five Systems Approach
Units or Continuing Education Hours
Teachers: Earn up to three units of 800 level course work (fourth year/graduate). A fee of $60.00 per unit applies and is paid directly to Chico State University, Chico, CA.**
Verification of acceptance of units is the responsibility of the participant and not guaranteed by S’cool Moves.
Therapists & Support Staff: Certificate(s) of completion provided for up to 45 hours of coursework.***
***Submitting hours is up to participant and not guaranteed by S’cool Moves to be accepted by your governing board.
The lessons are a manageable length, and you can complete them on your own time. Here at S'cool Moves we embrace the saying:
"The mind can absorb no more
than the seat can endure."
Study from anywhere but be part of a brilliant community of learning. There is plenty of opportunity to ask questions and participate in discussions within the online classroom.