About this Course
Have you always wanted to create your own art prints, but don't know where to begin? I have been making prints for over 10 years and have tried many products and tested many ways in creating my own prints and would love to share this process with you!!
Class begins: February 19th
- screenshot video recordings of me walking you through scanning and stitching together your journal page
- video of me teaching you how to use a print plugin from a company that handles prints
- direct links for all my packaging, scanner, printer, backing board, etc. -->> exact sizing needed
- kind of paper I use
- how to bump up color intensity to create stunning prints
- how to merge your larger paintings in photoshop when your art is larger than your scan bed - I use Photoshop Cs6
- 5 videos - 50 minutes of important content to create your own prints!
- info about creating prints on wood