About this course
In 2005 I wrote a small little booklet to help a group of students get better with their money. It was a total of 60 pages long.
The results of this book have shown my students how to get out of debt and save money on their current incomes. 95% of my students managed to change their financial situations for the better within 90 days of this course. The other 5% never did the exercises or didn't keep the cycle of money flowing.
What do you get from this course?
- The 60/40 principle allows you to take your current income and Drop Your Debt while Saving Money.
- Your create your own systems for discontinuing spending that doesn't bring you benefit
- You gain control of your financial situation
- By the end of 90 days you have become a habitual saver.
- You'll know what to do with your money.
What does Janine do during this course?
I will host "LIVE" Office Hours every Friday from (noon-1pm) Mountain Time
You will be given the opportunity every Friday through December 13, 2019 to hop onto our ZOOM meeting and ask questions. I'll also email you before Friday so that you can ask your questions ahead of time, thus receiving a more in depth answer from me.
Normally this level of support would cost you:
- 37 hours of financial consultation @ $300/ hour = $11,100
- Online course at a University for Personal Finance = $1,000
- 38 hours of Q&A from a Money Maven (that's me!) = $18,810