About this course
The CDA course covers the 120 clock hours required by the CDA Council for your CDA certification.
These courses are:
- Planning a Safe and Healthy Environment
- Advancing Children's Physical and Intellectual Development
- Supporting Children's Social and Emotional Development
- Building Productive Relationships with Families
- Managing an Effective Program
- Maintaining a Commitment to Professionalism
- Observing and Recording Children's Behavior
- Understanding Principles of Child Development and Learning
But we don't stop there! We will also assist you in completing the Professional Portfolio and provide you with the course workbook and a binder.
We are here for you!
This course module covers Planning a Safe and Healthy learning environment.