About this course
Do Board members and staff alike dread your Board Meetings? Do you spend hours printing, collating, and distributing reports and documents before the meeting, only to review them piece by piece at the meeting?
Effective board meetings can boost morale, improve Board member engagement and retention, and increase members’ engagement in fundraising. If your meetings can best be described as following Robert’s Rules of Reporting, this webinar is for you.
- To understand the elements of Board meetings that keep members engaged and excited about their role in the organization.
- To understand the effectiveness of integrating consent agendas and RACI charts.
- To understand the benefits of diversity and inclusion on the Board.
- Understanding the Board Meeting cycle.
- Four critical elements of effective board meetings.
- Rethinking the goals, objectives, and agendas of an effective Board meeting.
- The impact of effective Board meetings on fundraising.