About this course
This course is now a Self Study course. Once you enroll you can download all the course content and work at your own pace. This class does not include instructor critiques however you are encouraged to share your work on the DAA Community site.
DO NOT ENROLL IN THIS CLASS IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN PAINTER CLUB 2018 Part 1!
- A working copy of Corel Painter® 2018 or greater is required. Remember that you can download a 30-day trial version of the software to use for this class.
- A Wacom Pen Tablet & Stylus- Using a Mouse is not the optimal tool for digital painting
- 4 GB of Ram or better Note: For optimum performance, your system should have 8 GB of Ram or better
- A system capable of running Corel Painter ® 2017
Monet was known for his Impressionistic paintings. Monet was a founder of French Impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature, especially as applied to plein-air landscape painting.
The emphasis will be on learning more about the new Thick Paint brushes in Painter 2018. You will receive a custom brush category, a PDF and lesson video. You will learn how to vary the color in your brush strokes to emulate the style of Monet.
Class Overview -What Will I Receive For Joining This Course?
- Me! I am here for you during the entire course! Should you have any questions I am more than happy to help you on your digital journey.
- Image Resource files. High-quality reference images for your use in class and additional bonus! content.
- High-Quality Video that you can download or stream on your computer.
Who Is This Course For?
- People who love to paint with Corel Painter!
- Digital Artists
- Art enthusiasts
Thank you for enrolling in Digital Art Academy (DAA)!
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to these terms for personal or professional use:
- This license extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be sub-licensed, resold, transferred or redistributed in any manner.
- Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be resold, shared, loaned or redistributed on its own or used in a product offered for sale where the item can be extracted. Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be used to create derivative action, presets, brushes, digital textures, images you offer for sale.
- You may not redistribute or post any DAA course to the internet for any reason.
- You are, however, welcome to use resources in this course in the creation of your art that you offer for sale, your client work - personal and professional.
All items are copyright of and by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy (DAA).
The copyright in this website Digital Art Academy (DAA) and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website)is owned by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy. The content of this course is not to be distributed without the express written consent of the owner.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Karen Bonaker -please use the contact form available on the website.
Enforcement of copyright- Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.