About this Course
In this self-paced course, you will learn about the exquisite partnership between yourself and Seanmháthair Gealach (Irish Gaelic for "Grandmother Moon"), and how you can dance with her energy throughout the lunar month as you create a natural flow and rhythm together. Each lesson is unique, capturing how you can connect and align— entrain — with the energy of each phase of the moon.
As you journey through the lunar month, you will learn:
- how Grandmother Moon moves around Mama Earth
- her eight major phases, and how they look in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere skies
- when she rises and sets
- the waxing and waning flow of her Yin and Yang energy
- the correspondences to the Four Directions, Four Elements, the Goddesses and the wisdom of our own Wheel of Life
- rituals and activities for the Waxing and Waning phases of the Moon
- the best times for spellcrafting
- definitions of Blue Moons, Micro Moons, Super Moons and more
- how to chart your energy throughout the month
- how your flow/cycle aligns with the Moon
- on-line resources and apps for your moon work
The course includes downloadable resources such as card layouts and templates for journaling your journey with Grandmother Moon.
Bring this lunar dance into your daily practices and activities as you align with Grandmother Moon.
This course is for those who identify as women.