About this course
----PSW and Communicating Results----
A self-paced online class
- Be reminded of how comprehensive assessment leads to comprehensive results
- Review report writing considerations within a PSW model
- Be provided with numerous resources including report templates and example reports
- Review verbal communication considerations within a PSW model
- Access videos examples of verbal communication for students who are eligible and who are not eligible through a PSW model
Who? – School Psychologists and LEPs
When? – Anytime you want; the class is self-paced. The class takes approximately 1.75 hours to complete.
Where? – Anywhere; you can complete the class from the comfort of your home computer. All that is needed is an internet connection.
How Much? – The cost of this class is $45 (which includes the $15 cost of your CEU through CASP).
Thank you for your interest in this course. Please make sure to always follow your district's policies and procedures as they relate to report writing and special education.
This course meets the qualifications for 1.75 hours of continuing education credit for LEPs, LPCCs, LMFTs, and LCSWs. This course also qualifies for 1.75 hours of continuing professional development for Nationally Certified School Psychologists, under provider number 1025. The California Association of School Psychologists maintains responsibility for the program and its content.