About this Course
In this self-paced FREE PREVIEW of Dancing with the Moon, you will sample two lessons from the month-long journey with Grandmother Moon:
Planning your lunar journey
- A journey through the Seasons
- Hero’s Journey or Heroine’s Journey
- Activity: Connect with Grandmother Moon with a Moon Bowl
- Soul Work: Flower, Flourish
- Activities for the Full Moon
- Ritual: Drawing down the Moon
- Ritual: Release with Water
This will give you a sense of how we entrain with Grandmother Moon throughout the lunar "moonth" . . . and how she can inspire our journey.
In the full course, you will learn about the exquisite partnership between yourself and Seanmháthair Gealach (Irish Gaelic for "Grandmother Moon"), and how you can dance with her energy throughout the lunar month as you create a natural flow and rhythm together. Each lesson is unique, capturing how you can connect and align— entrain — with the energy of each phase of the moon.
You will learn:
- how Grandmother Moon moves around Mama Earth
- her eight major phases, and how they look in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere skies
- when she rises and sets
- the waxing and waning flow of her Yin and Yang energy
- the correspondences to the Four Directions, Four Elements, the Goddesses and the wisdom of our own Women's Wheel of Life
- rituals and activities for the Waxing and Waning phases of the Moon
- the best times for spellcrafting
- definitions of Blue Moons, Micro Moons, Super Moons and more
- how to chart your energy throughout the month
- how your flow/cycle aligns with the Moon
- on-line resources and apps for your moon work
The course also includes several downloadable resources in PDF format.
Bring this lunar dance into your daily practices and activities as you align with Grandmother Moon.
This course is for those who identify as women.