About this course
Begin a new journey with Seanmháthair Gealach (Grandmother Moon in Irish Gaelic).
Together we will explore:
- even more deeply into the lunar journey throughout the Wheel of the Year, and the cycles of both Grandmother Moon and Mama Earth
- the 13 New Moons in the Celtic/Pagan Wheel of the Year, beginning with the first New Moon just after Samhain (November 7, 2018 UTC) through to the final New Moon (October 28, 2019 UTC), just before the Wheel turns again in its yearly spiral dance
- themes, activities and Soul Work for each of the lunar months
- the goddesses of the seasons
- the archetypes in the Women’s Wheel of Life, in various aspects, including the stages presented by Elizabeth Davis and Carol Leonard in their book The Women’s Wheel of Life
- the Medicine of the Moon and the Four Elements (Air, Fire, Water, and Earth), how they manifest seasonally and monthly, and how we can work with their energies.
In each moonthly lesson, there will be suggested activities to support your exploration of the lunar theme and alignment with the energy of Mama Earth, the elements, the energies and goddesses of the seasons.
We will review the stages through the lifetime of a womxn, starting with The Transformer (the phase that connects them all to our Wise Inner Self) and each month moving through the 12 remaining stages (and their complementary archetypes), from The Daughter to The Dark Mother.
And the course will be sprinkled with a little magick, folklore and Faerie dust!
Further support for participants in this womxn-only course is provided in our Facebook group the Wise Woman Bean Gealach Circle.