About this Course
Starting July 1st, 2018 I will begin my first art club!! A subscription based online class where I'll deliver content every month to keep you inspired and motivated to create. During my creative process, I always make discoveries and this is the perfect outlet for me to share those discoveries with you. We will mostly be working with water media but who knows where the process will lead and what awesome art supplies I'll stumble across. I'll have a "get started" supply list for you but as the months rock on, there may be new things that pop up. And when they do, I'll introduce those to you and give you direct links if you think you may like to work with them. I like to let folks know how they work and you can see them in action before you purchase.
This class is all about the process. Don't worry about creating perfection because quite frankly that is a bit boring and will leave you frustrated. Why not play and make happy accidents along the way?! That is what my process is all about.
Here is how it will work:
***PLEASE READ: You are paying for ACCESS to course content. If you cancel your subscription, you'll no longer receive access to the club. However, if you plan on canceling the videos are downloadable so be sure and download all the videos you'd like to keep. If you sign up and pay on say on the 3rd of the month, you'll automatically receive access until the 3rd of the following month. And if you cancel on 5 days later, you'll still receive access through the 3rd of the following month. Basically, you pay $19 for a month access to the club. After that time, the content becomes inaccessible.
1. Course content will load around the 1st of each month with prompts, lessons, and videos. Sometimes there will be accompanying PDF's depending on the kind of lesson. 2 or 3 video lessons per month.
2. $19 per month for as long as you'd like to see new content. You can cancel anytime. Subscription means that payment is made automatically on the same day of the month that you signed up....billed to your credit card or debit card. see more detailed info in FAQ below.
3. If you decide to cancel your membership, you will not be able to sign back up using the same email. If you change your mind, and want to sign back up you'll need to use a different email address. Here is more info.
4. A private FB group where we can hang out in a positive, uplifting environment full of inspiring fellow creatives.
5. Topics of creativity will include mostly figurative (girls) but who knows where the inspiration will lead.
6. videos will be downloadable
The above lesson fundamentals will be waiting for you in the classroom when you sign up. I will then have that months content added in as well. So basically the first month, you get a bit of a bonus to nail down and revisit the fundamentals that I think are important.
Other perks of being in the club:
- 15% standing discount in my etsy shop. This includes online classes, prints, originals, everything.
- Private FB group
- instructional pdf downloads on most months. (sometimes these may be inspirational imagery, etc)
- Special club pricing on future classes
Is this class beginner friendly? Yes, it is for all levels. There will be a Basic Face and Face shapes for different ages waiting for you when you sign up. This will serve as a great practice and backbone for the class content moving forward.
How long will I have access to the course? You will have access to the course for as long as you pay your monthly subscription payment.
Do I need all the supplies on the supply list? No, I am all about using what you have on hand. Almost anything can be substituted.
Will there be a Facebook group? YES! we will have a private FB group for you to share your work and build community with other inspiring creatives.
Can I share this content and my link to my friends? Please don't. We ask that 1 signin for your household only. thank you!
What types of materials will you be using mostly? I plan on keeping this class mainly in the watercolor/water soluble type materials. My acrylic and layered and highly textured classes will continue moving forward as separate, stand-alone classes.
How does the subscription work?
Since this is a subscription based class, you are automatically billed each month as long as you don't cancel your subscription. You are billed on the same day of the month that you signed up so if you signed up on July 4th, then you'll be automatically charged on August 4th, September 4th....etc.
In the link above, you can make adjustments to your form of payment (if you need to charge your credit or debit card information) or you can cancel.
July projects include:
- lip focus challenge video and PDF
- 5 min girl video
- 10 min girl video
- Moon Child fairy princess
- hands and arms holding things with downloadable pdf
- eye focus video
- Huckleberry pie painting
- bonus time lapse mixed media video
- brush talk and video
- pink stardust girl
- bonus time lapse girl
- embrace nature