About this Course
November 12-December 7, 2018
"Off the Rails but Still On Track" is designed to:
- help you become more agile, equipped and confident as a process facilitator when a session does not go as planned.
"Off the Rails but Still On Track" is designed for:
- anyone who is called on to lead meetings or workshops. Perhaps you are a facilitator seeking to take your skills to a higher level. Or maybe you don't think of yourself as a facilitator at all, but you find yourself leading meetings or chairing committees, all the while wishing you felt more comfortable and had more "tools in your toolbox" when things go sideways.
You can expect:
- practical and varied exercises to build your agility and confidence as a facilitator, including demonstrations, conference calls, expert interviews, lively discussions, tips, practice exercises and opportunities for self-assessment -- all grounded in your real-life experiences;
- live conversations and online discussions with instructor Dr. Rebecca Sutherns, Certified Professional Facilitator;
- self-paced lessons spread over four weeks, requiring between one and four hours of time per week; and
- supportive interactions with a vibrant, diverse learning community.
Please note that the price of $299 is in US$ -- if you would rather pay in Canadian ($379 CDN), please contact Rebecca directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation requests must be received in writing to email@example.com prior to the start of the course to receive a full refund, less a $25 administrative fee. There’s no penalty to transfer to a different course or transfer your registration to a different person. No refunds or transfers are issued after the course has started.