About this Course
Have you ever found yourself saying:
- I just seem to worry all the time...
- I have all of this, and I'm still not happy...
- My life seems to be in a rut...
- Why do things always seem to go wrong for me?
- Why am I so stressed?
Would you like to think differently? If so... are you ready to do some "mind weeding" to get rid of some old, unuseful thinking patterns, and plant some new thought seeds instead?
Our self-study personal development course is open to anybody wishing to take a journey into self-awareness; challenging your limiting beliefs and discovering your own inner resources.... creating new ways of thinking and new life habits which can transform the way you view the world.
We are inviting you to undertake your very own journey in self-discovery, working through a selection of topics using models from NLP, CBT and other psychotherapies, brought together with hypnotherapy, mindfulness and the latest research from neuroscience, which will all focus your awareness gently into your self.
You'll find that our courses are different from many of the "information only" automatically scheduled courses that are available out there... we are aiming to help and support you in learning and integrating your new ways of thinking. Just like our live courses, providing our students with individual attention is really important to us. Our courses are designed for personal development - and as your personal development journey is unique to you, we appreciate that you will want to work through and reflect on the modules in your own time and in your own way, and when you have questions, we'll be here to help you.
Here’s what you can discover:
- Why it is vital to take personal responsibility for yourself.
- What will happen when you take action for change.
- How techniques such as Mindfulness and Self-Hypnosis can help you improve your relationships with others through deepening your connection with yourself.
- How to create motivation and emotional flexibility through transforming your relationship with stress.
- How to uncover, challenge and change the unuseful and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back.
- How to listen to yourself, deal with self-judgement and deepen your self-acceptance.
We look forward to welcoming you on your personal journey of self-exploration.
This CPD course has been Quality Checked by the National Hypnotherapy Society, and qualifies for 10 hours of verifiable CPD. When you have completed the course, you are welcome to request a CPD certificate. (For dentists, this course meets the GDC guidelines for development outcomes A, B and D.)
Please note that this is a personal development course and as such it is not intended to be a substitute for medical care. If you are dealing with any sort of mental or emotional disorder, are undergoing any mental health therapy, are experiencing epilepsy or seizures, or have any other neurological disorder, we suggest that you consult your medical practitioner or therapist before you undertake any of our online programmes, and proceed only under their supervision.