About this course
Stress within your stepfamily is serious business.
You want to make sure you handle the stress you experience in your home and in your relationship with your spouse and stepkids as soon as possible, because its effects can impact you in all kinds of negative ways.
If you want to live a long, rewarding and healthy life, with your spouse and the stepkids, you must learn to effectively deal with the many types of stress you encounter.
Stress is a silent killer, responsible for aches and pains, mysterious ailments and is even a precursor to deadly diseases.
That’s why it’s so important to know as much as you can about stress, its causes and the most potent ways to minimize or eliminate it from your daily life.
In this ecourse, we’ll explore all of these things so you can be as informed as possible and take the necessary actions to be stress-free as soon as possible – or at least have less stress, especially within your stepfamily!
By the end, or even during the e-course, you’ll start to feel differently about the stressors in your life:
- You’ll start to see stress coming so you can head it off more effectively
- You’ll have more control over stress when it does hit you
- You’ll gain real world knowledge about stress so you can make conquering it a priority
- You’ll be more empowered to use stress as a positive in your life
…and so much more.
Each module will give you some excellent information and advice on what stress is, what it can do to you and how to minimize it.
- Module 1. Stress 101 – Learn about the different types of stress – and which one is good stress!
- Module 2. Identifying 4 categories of stress and what to do - Discover the 4 different and equally debilitating categories of stress and presumably notice some of them in your life
- Module 3. Tools for Reducing Stress - Learn how to reduce stress in work, relationships, and by taking care of our personal well being
- Module 4. How Men and Women Respond to Stress – Discover how uniquely different men and women deal with stress
- Module 5. Avoiding Burnout? – Notice it before it happens so you can stop it in its tracks
- Module 6. How to Stay Cool When Others are Hot – Learn techniques to keep your stress levels down and even help others manage their stress too
Remember that stress management is a learnable skill and you'll have all of this available to you in this e-course "Managing Stress Within Your Stepfamily"