About this Course
In this self-paced course, we'll consider center in it's myriad expressions in our lives. We'll review meaningful and practical methods for re-centering, and discover which ones work for us.
We will consider the following categories of Centering:
- Mental: our mind, thoughts, beliefs, and stories about ourselves and the world.
- Emotional: our authentic expression, sharing and management of our feelings and emotions.
- Physical: our sensations, health, diet and exercise practices. Our body image and satisfaction. Our sexuality.
- Energetic: the aliveness and movement of energy in our bodies.
- Spiritual/Values: Our spiritual awareness and/or our values, purpose and sense of meaning.
By the end of the course, we will have practiced centering and re-centering in each major category, and will have an opportunity to make a plan to increase our feeling of centeredness throughout our daily lives.
The Centering course provides you with audio, video, and reading to support your learning experience. You will be invited to respond to writing exercises to stimulate your interaction with the material.
I love to support folx if they have questions that the course doesn't address, so feel free to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
* I offer unlimited self paced courses for a Patreon pledge of $25 per thing (please cap your pledge at once a month!) If you are interested in my other courses, I also offer self-paced versions of Cooperative Communication, Quiet Mind, Wise Adult Consciousness, Managing Anxiety, Energy Awareness, Understanding Jealousy, Decision-Making Revealed, & The Art of Planning, Click here if you would like to become a Patreon supporter.