About this Course
For 3 month payment plan option CLICK HERE
- SELF-GUIDED IMMEDIATE ACCESS
- 10 LESSONS & JOURNAL INSPIRATION ACTIVITIES
- 10 PRE RECORDED LECTURES BY NIKKI
- CENTERING & MEDITATIVE MOMENTS
- USE YOUR OWN JOURNAL
- SHARE & DISCUSS WITH FELLOW PARTICIPANTS THROUGHOUT THE COURSE
- 14 PAGE OPTIONAL PRINTABLE STRATEGIES LIST
- 1 YEAR COURSE ACCESS TO REVISIT AS NEEDED
- 91+ ACTIONABLE SOUL CARE STRATEGIES TO BUILD ON
- + COUPON CODE TO SAVE $50 ON 2019 GUIDED INTUITIVE SOUL CARE: THE BOUNDARIES COURSE, COMING THIS OCTOBER
Explore deeper, richer self care that heals core issues vs. 'bandaid-ing' or distracting from the work facing you on the path to wholeness. Nikki goes beyond listing activities by sharing parts of her own story and evolution to help participants get past resistance and personal walls to be able to implement and compassionately nurture soul care growth to facilitate the fastest paths out of survival mode into the freedom of living. Only from a place of living can we truly thrive.
Beyond a typical list of self care activities, explore the human needs and desires to laugh, visit, reminisce, connect, touch, celebrate, create tradition, experience kindness, and fun. We give permission to ourselves to serve these needs while honoring what's real, possible, and needed for our Highly Sensitive minds-bodies-spirits.
By sharing with other Highly Sensitive People, Empaths, Seekers, Survivors, and Codependents in Recovery, we experience a clarity, validation of our uniqueness as a tribe, and a permission to actionably show up for ourselves while enacting change. We touch on bigger concepts taught in Guided Intuitive Soul Care: The Boundaries Course, Nikki's 'big' sister-course, like the concept of rewiring the parts of ourselves that seem controlled by guilt, fear, & obligation. As is part of all of Nikki's work, we strengthen intuition to reduce anxiety & depression, & grow compassion & gratitude.
Join this course to hear Nikki's unique insights about what blocks us from balance & keeps our nervous systems overstimulated, stressed, and depleted. Join the community discussion in each lesson to feel un-alone and supported in growth work.