About this Course
Better Together: Planning for Stakeholder Engagement is designed to:
- Give you skills, tools and confidence in designing more effective and meaningful engagement opportunities.
Better Together: Planning for Stakeholder Engagement is designed for:
- Anyone interested in learning practical, "road tested" tips for planning stakeholder engagement. Are you curious what your "stakeholders" think, but aren't sure where to start? Maybe you:
- are a policy maker or planner mandated to do public participation;
- are an activist interested in facilitating community engagement;
- need market research, but want to do it in creative ways;
- would rather find out what people think of your idea sooner than later;
- are convinced that multiple perspectives will make your idea better....
...then this course is for you.
You can expect:
- Practical and varied exercises to build your stakeholder engagement skills, including tips, templates, stories and ideas, all grounded in real-life experiences;
- Online discussions with instructor Dr. Rebecca Sutherns, Certified Professional Facilitator;
- Self-paced lessons; and
- Supportive interactions with a vibrant, diverse learning community.
Please note that the price of $299 is in US$. If you would rather pay in Canadian ($379 CDN), please contact Rebecca directly at email@example.com.