About this Course
"WHIMS in WATERCOLOR, PEN AND INK"
- WHY WHIMS? A whim is defined as: an eccentric and often sudden idea or turn of the mind, an impulse, a notion, a fancy. Doing something "on a whim" means: doing it without planning it carefully or thinking about it seriously. This is why we will embrace our deepest creative energies in "Whims in Watercolor, Pen and InK", a brand new, delightful, online mini course.
- DRAW. PAINT. SKETCH. PAINT. DOODLE. PAINT. REPEAT! When you get a "whim" to paint and sketch and you have to make art that instant!.....Learn the process and sequence of steps to creating playful stylized art.
- MINDFUL. EXPRESSIVE. FANCIFUL. Simple tools to keep an enriching, daily personal creative practice in a special sketchbook.
- ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME! I will show you how to draw and paint in an inspiring and encouraging way, no worries!
- 12 BIG VIDEO DEMOS and PROJECTS! Joanne Sharpe presents her energetic, colorful, whimiscal style in process and technique demos to complete 25+ pages of watercolor, pen and ink artwork!
- FOREVER ACCESS! You'll always have access to the course on your own time, anytime, all the time, forever.
- COURSE SEQUENCE SCHEDULE
12 recorded lessons will be presented in real time March 19-29, 2019. Start with the class on those dates or come and go as you wish when your time permits. No pressure here! It's open forever.
- A TON OF ART! Find your comfort zone with watercolor, pen and ink. Intense focus on confident drawing and sketching, creating color stories, making abstracts and fanciful florals, expressive contour line and patterns, painting background washes and borders, brushwork and serendipitous, whimsical imagery.
- INSTANT ACCESS ON CLASS PLATFORM Lessons are hosted on ruzuku.com. You'll use your own email and create your own password, write it down so you don't forget! With registration payment, you will be granted immediate access to the classroom to retreive the supply list.