About this Course
EXPRESSIVE ARTS DISCOVERY SELF-STUDY WORKSHOP
- Do you want to connect with the power of your creativity?
- Would you like an accessible, inexpensive format to help you develop a creative practice?
- Are you uncertain or timid about your ability to make art?
- Are you reluctant to join a live group until you know what it’s all about?
- Are you looking for a way to connect with your our inner wisdom and authenticity?
Discover what your own creative wisdom has to offer !
EXPRESSIVE ARTS DISCOVERY is now available to you in a fully self-study format.
Experience the power of this Expressive Arts Workshop without having to go anywhere or be live online. You can watch the video, see the demos, and listen to the meditation, all on your own, in your own time.
We have adapted this live workshop for you, so that you can do it whenever you want, wherever you are.
Upon purchase, you will receive all the materials immediately.
And, you can do it as many times as you like!
Every time you do it, you will have a brand new experience.
Do you want to share your images and writing? Sign up and do it with a friend. Or share in our Personal Practice Facebook group.
What you will receive:
- A video recording of a live Expressive Arts Discovery workshop – follow along with us as we lead you in a guided meditation, art-making, movement and writing
- An audio meditation to use as often as you like
- A written transcript of the meditation
- Intermodal demonstrations – watch and listen as Tamara and Kathleen demonstrate movement and writing response to their images
- A pdf guide to support you
- Unlimited access to all materials, delivered through the easy-to-use Ruzuku platform
“Kathleen Horne and Tamara Knapp display a wealth of knowledge and commitment to the expressive arts practices as they gently guided each of us along our own individual paths to bring out our most creative, authentic voice, while building trust, empathetic listening and exceptional growth.” Sarah Stewart, Envision Art Education Director
Kathleen Horne, MA, LMHC, REACE, REAT and Tamara Teeter Knapp, REACE, Certified K-12 Art Teacher are leaders in the field. Two of the Co-Founders and Core Faculty of Expressive Arts Florida Institute, they teach and train expressive arts facilitators and therapists, and they are dedicated to meeting you, wherever you are, on your creative journey, and guiding you along the path.