About this course
LEP Monthly Q&A Call
WHAT: Do you have questions about being an LEP?
- How do you become an LEP?
- What are some studying tips for the LEP exam?
- How do you market yourself as an LEP?
- Can you provide services other than assessment?
- What type of forms do you need to start your business?
- What else?
WHEN: From June 2019 through May 2020, we will be hosting a monthly call through Zoom to answer your questions.
All calls will be from 4:30-5:30 on the third Thursday of the month.
- June 20, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- December 19, 2019
- January 16, 2020
- February 20, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- April 16, 2020
- May 21, 2020
HOW: You have different ways to participate:
- You can come onto the call each month and ask your questions.
- If you know ahead of time that you will be unable to make the call, you can ask your questions ahead of time and we will answer during the call.
- Approximately one week after the call, the replay will be uploaded to this site for you to watch.
Your access to this site will remain through June 15, 2020. At that time, if you are interested, you can participate for another year and continue to have access to the 2019-2020 content. If you choose not to continue, your access will end on 6/15/2020.
The cost is $40 for access through the entire 2019-2020 school year. Join any time and listen to any of the replays you missed.
We are looking forward to our work together!