About this Course
The ICAN Course is designed exclusively for intentional, but overwhelmed mamas. If you are tired of nurturing everyone else in your life without taking even a moment to nurture yourself or your dreams, this course is for YOU! You don’t have to keep neglecting yourself and living short of your full potential as a woman simply because you became a mom.
- Are you ready to start making your dreams a priority?
- Are you unclear where to start?
- Have you felt isolated and alone in the process?
- Do you need support moving through the overwhelm and into action?
We all know the importance of having dreams. How natural is it for you to support the deams of those closest to you? Are you giving that same support to yourself? One self-care trick it’s time to utilize is the power of social accountability and connection. With structure, systems and support behind your dream it cannot only be imagined, but actually lived into and created. As an intentional woman, you’re in the perfect spot to create a life that you love (and teach your kids how to do so as well).
My new ICAN course is designed to help you make yourself and your dreams a priority.
Here are the details:
- Limited to 15 participants
- Open to all mothers, nurturers, and anyone who identifies as a woman (non-men)
- Price $197
What to expect:
- 6-weeks of modules that lay out a road map to bring you from your dream into action and realization.
- The most effective tools and techniques I offer my 1:1 clients
- Guided process and worksheets to keep you on track
- Access to The Dreamer's Club Facebook group for participants only. This is the place to get to know the other dreamers, receive support, share your wins, join special lives with Isabelle and a lot more.
- Team up with a "dreammate" (you can choose whether or not you'd like to be teamed up with an accountability partner—more details on that before our first module)
- Step by step plan to grow and create your dream