About this Course
Life management for solopreneurs and small-business owners.
What You’ll Learn in this course:
- You’ll start by examining what you want from your business and your life instead of what you’ve got.
- Next, you’ll set a benchmark: how you’re currently spending your time, whether you are focusing on the right things, and where minutes or hours may be leaking away to make you feel there is never enough time.
- You’ll learn about tools and methods to identify and help eliminate the causes of procrastination, distraction, and other interruptions to reclaim minutes and hours for your priorities.
- You’ll create a personalized system that works for you, to plan and organize your day so you'll make the best use of your time and achieve your goals.
- Finally, you’ll learn what to do when life throws you a curve ball and your system goes off track. It happens to all of us, but it doesn't have to derail you.
You also get eight weekly Q&A calls, beginning August 28 on Zoom (details to follow)
And two complimentary coaching sessions, one after you create your personalized system, and one at the end of the course.
This option will only be available with VIP status when the course is opened to the general public, and will come at a price of $997, but for this session only, is included with the standard price.
Just click on the green Register Now button, and you'll be able to access the full course to consume at your own pace.
Not sure? To learn more, schedule a free 15-minute consultation to decide if this course is right for you, at
Cash flow problems? Ask me about a payment plan.
Early-bird discount registration before August 31, 2019, use this buy link with 10% discount applied. And yes, the payment plan is still available even with the discount.
Thank you for visiting to learn about this course. A key part of life management for solopreneurs is self-care. Please click the link to accept my gift for your visit, my free guide, How to Fit Self Care into Your Daily Routine.