About this Course
DIGITAL ART ACADEMY FREE COURSE!
Once you enroll you can download all the course content and work at your own pace. This class does not include instructor critiques however you are encouraged to share your work on the DAA Community site. Student questions are supported in real-time by your Instructor, so if you have a question it will be answered.
A working copy of Corel(r) Painter™ 2017 or greater is required. Remember that you can download a 30-day trial version of the software to use for this class.
A Wacom Pen Tablet & Stylus- Using a Mouse is not the optimal tool for digital painting but will be used for creating brush dabs.
A system capable of running Corel(r) Painter™ 2017or greater
- Part 1: Learn what a Captured Dab is and create your very first custom brush!
- Part 2: Creating brushes using Photoshop ABR!
- Part 3: Design your own custom brush dabs using your favorite brushes and more!
Class Overview -What Will I Receive For Joining This Course?
Me! I am here for you during the entire course! Should you have any questions I am more than happy to help you on your digital journey.
Image Resource files. High-quality reference images for your use in class.
Hours of high-quality video which you may download or stream at any time.
Live Session Webinar where you can ask questions and watch a live presentation. The webinars are recorded for you if you cannot attend.
Who Is This Course For?
People who love to paint with Corel Painter!
People interested in learning how to get started creating brush dabs.
Thank you for enrolling in Digital Art Academy (DAA)!
By purchasing this course, you are agreeing to these terms for personal or professional use:
- This license extends only to the original purchaser and cannot be sub-licensed, resold, transferred or redistributed in any manner.
- Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be resold, shared, loaned or redistributed on its own or used in a product offered for sale where the item can be extracted. Any course you have purchased from DAA cannot be used to create derivative action, presets, brushes, digital textures, images you offer for sale.
- You may not redistribute or post any DAA course to the internet for any reason.
- You are, however, welcome to use resources in this course in the creation of your art that you offer for sale, your client work - personal and professional.
All items are copyright of and by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy (DAA).
The copyright in this website Digital Art Academy (DAA) and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website)is owned by Karen Bonaker and Digital Art Academy. The content of this course is not to be distributed without the express written consent of the owner.