About this course
As September begins, we have reached a saturation point.
After the long, hot summer we are now brimming with Light—replete, full, satiated.
And as we follow the rhythms of Gaia and the stars, we know a new time is coming.
We have reached the season of harvest.
It's time to reap what we've sown.
It's time to gather in.
And our harvest is not just nature's bounty, but the deep emotional and spiritual processing we've been doing all summer.
Our daily lives change with this new season:
• We move from shorts to pants, sandals to shoes.
• We start back to school.
• We return to work.
• We renew projects.
• We wake up with an alarm.
• We turn up the heat a notch.
• The nights, once impossibly warm, now have a hint of cool.
• We see the full moon from an inside window, and we grab a jacket to go outside and gaze.
And all around us, nature is singing: change is coming, change is coming, change is here.
Autumn is a transitioning season: verdant meadows become golden, leaves burst into yellows, oranges and reds, the sky suddenly turns moody, mysterious. Gaia's shift is active, ongoing and beautiful—every day there is something new to be noticing!
And there's another thing about Autumn—it's the season that helps us understand the true nature of change, of cycles, of endings and of beginnings.
It is the season of gratitude.
Of ultimate releasing.
And of the beginning of rest.
Autumn is also marked by the Equinox, one of just two days in the entire year, where we will experience the perfect balance of light and shadow—a day when light and shadow are equal.
This season, what we crave is:
• Harvesting our garden
• One last trip to the beach
• Bike rides in fallen leaves
• Trail wandering
• Tree gazing
• Turning leaves
• Crisp apples
• Cool nights
• Mystic moons
• Deep gratitude
• Dreaming sleep
This is yours to choose!
In the next few weeks, from now to Libra's New Moon, we’ll work together to create a new kind of autumn experience.
• We’ll examine what we have experienced this summer.
• We’ll allow ourselves to move into a season of change.
• We’ll gather in the gifts of our soul.
• We’ll celebrate the harvest.
• We'll witness with the Full Moon.
• We’ll hold light and shadow at Equinox
• We'll set intention for the New Moon
Our course begins on September 9.
You will receive your Lessons every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If you get behind, no worries; do the Lessons at your own pace, on your own schedule. You can go back to the material at any time.
As part of this course, you have the option of participating in a private forum where you can share with other Beautiful Souls who seek to create a more meaningful Equinox awakening.