About this Course
An in-depth guided program adapted to your individual vision and potential. Thirty weeks of classes begin on 4/13/2020and conclude on 11/16/2020
Challenge and nurture yourself with a sustained seven-month journey into the arts, psychological studies, spiritual practice, and community engagement.
- Weekly live class with Hari Kirin (thirty 30 minute live classes)
- Three one-on-one sessions with Hari Kirin ( 50 minutes each)
- Guest teachers: Thomas Moore (Psychology), Krupa Jhaveri (Art Therapy), Patrice Pinette (Poetry), Kristi Williamson ( Movement Therapy) and Navneet Khalsa (Trauma).
- Ten hands-on live Studio Sessions and /or guidance looking at and responding to art work with Hari Kirin (50 min)
- Opportunities to meet in Small Groups or work on collaborations with other artist/ yogis
- A closed online group to ask questions, share work and discuss your experiences with weekly comments from Hari Kirin
- An individually customized study and daily practice plan. Choose to focus on your art, teaching, business or on deepening your own practice
- Art & Yoga videos, artist videos, prompts or readings are released weekly. You move through them at your own pace