About this course
2020 Live Your Yoga Now Self-Discovery Online
This self-discovery journey will enhance your physical, mental & spiritual well-being through daily yoga, meditation & self-discovery techniques!
Do any of the following experiences sound all too familiar:
- Do you currently feel ‘stressed-out’ or overwhelmed?
- Do you lack energy and stamina, or even memory-retention?
- Are you looking outside of yourself for the answers to your daily questions?
- Do you struggle to make it to yoga class on a regular basis?
- Even though you may have a strong exercise regimen, do you lack flexibility, stamina, speed and/or strength?
- Does your busy lifestyle allow for only limited time to nourish your body, mind and spirit?
- Is your location inconvenient to the nearest yoga studio?
- Is the thought of stepping into a yoga studio too intimidating?
- Do you wish you could practice when the time is convenient for YOU?
For all yoga levels – beginners to advanced students, trainees and teachers!
FREE trial lessons available for your review!
You will have access to 52 online weekly lessons to cover at your own pace from the comfort of your home. Begin anytime!
Program is broken down into the following categories:
Through Self-Discovery Exercises you will be encouraged to open your journal and begin to transform your life today! Writing helps us move forward in our life, heal and discover our dreams. Each week you will be given journaling tips, ideas and exercises that will make your daily practice easier in order to live with greater intention, harmony and balance and help discover our own innate wisdom.
Whether you are a beginner who has yet to attend your first yoga class or a seasoned practitioner looking to incorporate and expand on your daily practice, Dharma will guide you through basic and intermediate postures including their benefits, contraindications, modifications and variations. Each month you will receive instructional videos of a featured posture, beginning with the basics and periodic asana flow routines.
Breathwork & Meditation
By incorporating breathwork and meditation into your daily routine, you will gain increased focus, mental clarity, and serenity. Breathwork is Pranayama, which means life-force. By cultivating, controlling and modifying the prana in the body, we cleanse the body of toxins and prepare the mind for meditation. Techniques for meditation are simple, but keeping the mind focus takes time and patience. Learn techniques you can use throughout your every day life.
- Stress Relief
- Better Breathing
- Increased Strength
- Weight Management
- Mental Focus
- Improved Circulation
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Inner Peace
This is what you will receive...
- 52 online lessons all accessible on the first day.
- Self-Discovery Journaling Exercises
- Material broken down into asana (posture), breathwork, meditation & journaling
- Asana Practice Videos
- Asana/Posture Breakdowns & Benefits
- Asana How-To’s, Modifications, Variations & Contraindications
- Meditation & Creative Visualization Podcasts
- Breathwork Exercises & Podcasts
- Materials including periodic checklists, articles, videos, podcasts and more!
At the end of the program, get your copy of Live Your Yoga Self-Discovery eBook
with all material from the program.
Is it time to feed your mind, body & spirit? Are you ready to step into your role as a healthy, reduced stress, and creative YOU? Then I hope you’ll start by joining me so you can get started TODAY!
What students are saying...
- I just have to tell you I feel absolutely AMAZING!!! I wish everyone could feel as awesome as I do right now!!! I feel so at peace, it's crazy and one of the best feelings ever!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!! What a release!!!! ~Sarah W.
- Thank you for sharing your beautiful spirit. Your guidance has been a blessing in my life. ~Lisa H.
- Thank you for all that you have given me. I will always appreciate your inspiration and instruction in the art of yoga and everything it stands for. Namaste. ~Carol S.
- You have opened my eyes to the mind-strengthening attributes of yoga as well as the physical strengthening benefits. ~Brenda L.
- Hello Dharma, thank you for your unique approach to yoga practice at (studio). It was a privilege and a gift to be inspired so. My practice is renewed. Namaste. ~Julie V.
- I have gained so much knowledge – I see yoga in a different light! ~Michele R.
- You went into my gratitude journal—after trying several yoga studios when I moved here, I’m so happy that you opened a studio in Apex and that you’ve built a schedule that allows me to attend classes regularly. I have felt a little Goldilocks-like in other studios— (studio) is too hot, (studio) was too cold (not spiritual enough), and (studio) was too far, and yours is “just right.” You’ve got a good variety of teachers that I find each uniquely adds depth to my personal practice and health and well being. ~Meredith B.
- I can’t tell you how many months I’ve looked at your website and class schedule hoping to come in and meet you and take a class. (My husband) said I would love it and he was absolutely right. I really look forward to coming in more consistently and making yoga a bigger part of my life. Thanks for all your help on Sunday especially with the handstand! ~Debbie J.