About this Course
For the past 15 years we've been teaching this incredible work in a beautiful studio in Salt Lake City, Utah.
We usually teach to two dozen people (at the most) at a time. While we love the intimacy of that size for a live gathering, and while we utterly cherish our local live community, we've realized that the room has become too small and that many many more than two dozen people at a time really need this work.
So we've created an online learning lab where you can join us in this life-giving learning from anywhere in the world - and all at your own convenience.
We warmly invite you to join us!
By enrolling in this course, you’ll enjoy:
- Four unique 30(ish) minute-long instructional course videos plus an audio-only version of the lesson. Each lesson will contain a talk, a guided practice, and invitations to work/play/explore on your own. The first lesson is released around the 1st of the month, then weekly thereafter. You can access them at any time - they are prerecorded just for you and accessible for as long as we're in business. (We hope it's a very long time.)
- Four unique and accessible Embodied Movement Lessons provided as downloadable and/or streamable audio recordings.
- Two live 60-minute group conferences via Zoom with Erin & Carl. (Recordings will be available if you miss the live calls, and you’re most welcome to send your questions in via email.) Usually one weekday at 6pm Mountain and one weekend day at 9am mountain. Calculate your time zone here. Times and dates for calls are announced for each unique month of the lab.
- A wealth of additional resources including:
- movement quickies,
- amazing articles,
- gorgeous poetry,
- guided meditations,
- bonus somatic practices,
- bonus short videos,
- experiential anatomy teachings,
- embodied mindfulness practices,
- and potent embodied inquiries.
- Oh, it's going to be so rrrrrich.
- Optional opportunities to engage with other learners in the private Embodiment Lab online conversations. One of our great blessings is the incredible community that gathers around this work. You will meet some incredible, wise, kind, real and authentic people who share so much wisdom.
- Invitations and reflections to help you step off the self-improvement treadmill. As Zen teacher Cheri Huber says, "Self-hatred uses self-improvement as self-maintenance." Potent learning and possibilities emerge when we exit that paradigm, let go of self-fixing and enjoy learning. Then we can discover how your own embodied learning can help not just you, but this world. When we contextualize our learning beyond just ourselves, we find so much meaning, energy, and inspiration. As Paul Hawken says, "You are brilliant and Earth is hiring!"
- You'll have ongoing access to all the course materials via our easy to use online platform on Ruzuku. You may also download all the lessons to your own devices.
- Each month centers around a unique theme. We can hardly wait! Read more about upcoming themes here.
- For us, it's a given, but we'll make it explicit: We promise to treat you with the utmost respect and kindness. We'll never be bossy or shaming. You're a grown-ass adult after all, so how you use the practices is up to you. We're honored to share potent, gentle, invitational guidance to support you as you reclaim your birthright: your own incarnation, your full embodiment, and your own organic learning process. We do our best to make it as down to earth, fun, engaging, and beauty-filled as possible.
- Please note: if you enroll after the 15th of the month, you'll be signing up for the next upcoming month of the lab. If you enroll before the 15th, you'll have access to the current month's course materials.
Cost is only $50 USD for each month of the Embodiment Lab!
While the price will change in the future, you will have access to as many future months as you like at the monthly price at which you first signed up for the Lab. So if you join us now, your cost will continue to be just $50 a month to participate in the monthly courses. We're starting with the price super low to encourage you to jump in and join us because it's going to be sooooooo excellent and we really hope to see you there! Please read our cancellation policy before signing up.
You can stay with us in the lab over months or years or you can also opt to cancel at any time. We're creating this vibrant learning space so we can share so much of what we love about embodied learning and practices and perspectives that we wish everyone had access to. We've got at least 5 years worth of materials at the ready. So let's get started!!!!
We also have 3 scholarship spots we'll be donating per month:
Please contact us if you’re interested in the work yet unable to afford the $50 cost without hardship. Once you contact us, we’ll add you to the list of potential scholarship recipients for that month. Please include in your email how you think this course will be of benefit in your life and anything you'd like to say about why the cost is a hardship at this time. We’ll be delighted to choose 3 recipients each month to join us for that edition of the Embodiment Lab at a pay-what-you-can rate.
If you would like to assist us in keeping this work accessible or if you have been gifted financial assistance previously and now wish to extend this generosity to others, please contact us to make a donation to our scholarship fund.
You may also contact us if you’d like to gift membership to the Embodiment Lab to someone you love. You may gift any number of months you’d like!
Again, here's the cancellation/refund policy. Please familiarize yourself.