About this course
··Attention: SLD and OHI··
A self-paced online class
- Be provided with a variety of definitions of attention
- Examine the term “attention” as it relates to SLD and OHI
- Examine different formal and informal methods to assess for attention
- Briefly examine executive functioning as it overlaps with the term attention
- Explore when a student may be eligible under SLD and OHI, and considerations when the student is eligible under both
Who? – School Psychologists and LEPs
When? – Anytime you want – the class is self-paced. The class takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
Where? – Anywhere – you can complete the class from the comfort of your home computer. All that is needed is an internet connection.
How Much? – The cost of this class is $49 (which includes the $20 cost of your CEU through CASP)
This course meets the qualifications for 2 hours of continuing education credit for LEPs, LPCCs, LMFTs and LCSWs. This course also qualifies for 2 hours of continuing professional development for Nationally Certified School Psychologists, under provider number 1025. The California Association of School Psychologists maintains responsibility for the program and its content.