About this Course
The Calm & Grounded self-paced online course is for school and yoga teachers, parents and everyone who is looking for a fun, informative and engaging way to teach yoga to children.
In this course, you will learn yoga practices designed to down-regulate, calm and ground. By doing these practices children will relax and bring their energy level to alert calmness, which is the best state for learning and releasing stress.
Yoga can help children grow into adults who know how to self-manage and self-regulate and therefore are able to live a healthier, happier and successful life.
You will learn:
- The mechanism of the ‘fight or flight’ response
- The theory of Calm Teacher Calm Students
- A complete calming yoga practice, games and creative art activities
You will receive:
- Calm & Grounded Video + 2 instructional videos
- MP3 Meditation for Staying Calm and Grounded
- 7 Yoga Cards Calm & Grounded practice (downloadable)
- 5 Lesson Plans (downloadable)
- 4 Reproducible Student Booklet Pages (downloadable)
- Lesson Planning Template and Self-Evaluation Log
You will also receive a bonus PDF with two kids yoga games!
What Is Going To Be Different After You Take The Calm & Grounded Course?
- After taking the Calm & Grounded online course, you will be ready to skillfully teach calming children's yoga classes.
- You will also have all the resources for your classes complete with lesson plans, practices and activities.
- Your teaching will be animated, educational, full of examples and metaphors. Along with classic yoga practices, you will be using yoga-inspired activities such as reading books, arts & crafts and games to make your classes fun and age-appropriate.
- By applying what you've learned in the Calm & Grounded course, you will make yoga enjoyable, educational, and will help your students set a foundation for consistent, enthusiastic and life-long practice.