About this course
The Emotionally Balanced self-paced online course is for school and yoga teachers, parents and everyone who is looking for a fun, informative and engaging way to teach yoga to children.
In this course, you will learn yoga practices for being aware of one’s feelings and the techniques to manage them for emotional stability and balance.
Yoga can help children grow into adults who know how to self-manage and self-regulate and therefore are able to live a healthier, happier and successful life.
You will learn:
- Emotions are like guests, they come and go
- How to be emotionally balanced
- A complete emotional balancing yoga practice, games and creative art activities
You will receive:
- Emotionally Balanced Video + 2 instructional videos
- MP3 Meditation for Emotional Stability
- 7 Yoga Cards Emotionally Balanced practice (downloadable)
- 5 Lesson Plans (downloadable)
- 4 Reproducible Student Booklet Pages
- Lesson Planning Template and Self-Evaluation Log
You will also receive a bonus video A Helpful Tool for Regulating the Emotions (EFT)
In this video, Jan Yordy explains ways you can teach children about a tapping technique which can be utilized to regulate their emotions. EFT is simple enough for children to use with some practical guidance and can be a helpful tool for teachers and parents as they navigate raising their children. This video is based on Jan's children’s book, Be the Boss of Your Feelings, EFT Techniques for Kids
What Is Going To Be Different After You Take The Emotionally Balanced Course?
- After taking the Emotionally Balanced online course, you will be ready to skillfully teach children's yoga classes addressing the emotions.
- You will also have all the resources for your classes complete with lesson plans, practices and activities.
- Your teaching will be animated, educational, full of examples and metaphors. Along with classic yoga practices, you will be using yoga-inspired activities such as reading books, arts & crafts and games to make your classes fun and age-appropriate.
- By applying what you've learned in the Emotionally Balanced course, you will make yoga enjoyable, educational, and will help your students set a foundation for consistent, enthusiastic and life-long practice.