About this course
The Heartfulness self-paced online course is for school and yoga teachers, parents and everyone who is looking for a fun, informative and engaging way to teach yoga to children.
In this course, you will learn yoga practices aiming at cultivating the ability to be loving, compassionate, empathetic, and be able to act accordingly.
Yoga can help children grow into adults who know how to self-manage and self-regulate and therefore are able to live a healthier, happier and successful life.
You will learn:
- What is heartfulness
- Why should we cultivate heartfulness in children
- A complete heartfulness yoga practice, games and creative art activities
You will receive:
- Heartfulness Video + 2 instructional videos
- MP3 Heartfulness Meditation
- 7 Yoga Cards Heartfulness practice (downloadable)
- 5 Lesson Plans (downloadable)
- 4 Reproducible Student Booklet Pages
- Lesson Planning Template and Self-Evaluation Log
You will also receive a bonus
What Is Going To Be Different After You Take The Heartfulness Course?
- After taking the Heartfulness online course, you will be ready to skillfully teach children's yoga classes aiming at cultivating the ability to be loving, compassionate, empathetic, and be able to act accordingly.
- You will also have all the resources for your classes complete with lesson plans, practices and activities.
- Your teaching will be animated, educational, full of examples and metaphors. Along with classic yoga practices, you will be using yoga-inspired activities such as reading books, arts & crafts and games to make your classes fun and age-appropriate.
- By applying what you've learned in the Heartfulness course, you will make yoga enjoyable, educational, and will help your students set a foundation for consistent, enthusiastic and life-long practice.